THE SPICED ORANGE SALAD
Winter flavours all rolled up into a salad, ribbon sweet carrots, tart oranges, juicy raisins and crunchy hazelnuts all combined into one and coated in a maple cinnamon and orange dressing!
- 2 oranges
- 3 carrots
- Handful Rasins
- Handful Hazelnuts Crushed
- 1 Extra Orange, for juice and zest
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Maple Syrup
- Pinch Salt
- Cut the segments from 2 of the oranges, wash and peel carrots with potato peeler length ways to create long strips.
- Whisk together the orange juice, zest, cinnamon, maple syrup and salt.
- Add cut oranges, peeled carrots, crushed hazelnuts and raisins to a large bowl. Toss through dressing to evenly coat the salad.