SWEET PUMPKIN BREAD
Sweet autumn flavours all rolled into one. Soft, spongey and sweet pumpkin bread is perfect for any time to warm you up! With added hint of cinnamon, all spice and nutmeg its the perfect autumnal and winter cake to enjoy with a warm cup of tea!
DRY INGREDIENTS MIX IN ONE BOWL:
- 200g Oat flour
- 50g Almond flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Clove
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
WET INGREDIENTS MIX IN ANOTHER BOWL :
- 230g Pumpkin Puree
- 110g Coconut Sugar
- 70g Cashew Butter
- 1 flax egg (1 Tablespoon Flaxseeds mixed with 3 Tablespoons water, left for 5 minutes)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Begin by making your flax egg, simple mix 1 tablespoon flaxseed with 3 tablespoons water, and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180c (160c fan assisted oven) and line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients in large bowl thoroughly until everything is well combined.
- Next, in a small bowl combine all the wet ingredients, stir until evenly mixed. Transfer the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, ensuring no flour lumps are left.
- Transfer mixture to prepared loaf tin and place in preheated oven.
- Cook sweet pumpkin bread for 45-50 minutes, check the loaf is done by simply placing clean knife in centre of loaf and if the knife comes out clean the loaf is done.
- Allow to cool for 1-2 hours, slice and enjoy.