Simple Oat Pancakes
These scrummy easy pancakes only contain three ingredients! Oats, Almond milk and a banana and thats it. What more do you want than to whip these pancakes up within 5 minutes on your Saturday to enjoy with all kinds of toppings, such as strawberries, banana, peanut butter and maple syrup!
- 150g Oats
- 250ml Plant Based Milk
- 1 Medium Banana
- Dash Vanilla Extract (Optional )
- Blend all ingredients in blender, or food processor. Blend until mixture is completely smooth and there is no lumps.
- Next, leave the mixture for 3-4 minutes to thicken up, this is key.
- Place non-stick frying pan on medium heat, and allow to heat up slightly. Place 3-4 tablespoons of mixture into heated frying pan and spread evenly into pancake shape.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes each side and repeat this until you have used up the whole pancake mixture.
- Pile them high, top with any of your favourite toppings and enjoy!