RED CABBAGE AND
- 700g Red Cabbage, thinly shredded
- 4 Clemintines
- 20 Whole Cloves
- 2 Small Red onions, chopped finely
- 200ml Red Wine Vinegar
- 140g Coconut Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon All spice
- Begin by preparing the clove studded clementine, simply take one of the clementines and begin to pierce the skin with the cloves, continue to do this until you have successfully studded the clementine with all 20 cloves!
- Next, combine all remaining ingredients apart from the studded clementine, into a large sauce pan and give a good mix. Place on medium heat and cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once it has been cooking for 20 minutes, place the studded clementine into the pan and push into the middle of the mixture. Place lid over sauce pan and allow to cook on low-medium heat for another 30 minutes!