PUMPKIN SPICED PORRIDGE
Get in the festive mood, with this warm spiced bowl of pumpkin spiced porridge! Top with stewed cinnamon apples and caramelised coconut sugar pecans plus don't forget the raisins!
- 80g Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Sprinkle Nutmeg
- Sprinkle Clove
- Sprinkle All Spice
- 5 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 2 TableSpoons Coconut Sugar
Top with Stewed Apple; Simply cut and core an apple, place in small sauce pan with few dashes of water, sprinkle cinnamon and stew on low heat for around 5-10 minutes until soften.
- Place oats in small sauce pan, add both water and milk to oats and cook over medium heat. Stirring continuously.
- After a few minutes, the oats will have soaked up majority of the liquid and be thick texture, at this point you want to remove oats from heat and add the rest of ingredients.
- Mix rest of ingredients into oats and ensure well combined leaving now lumps.
- Pour pumpkin spiced oats into bowl and top with any toppings. I suggest stewed apples, as it compliments the warm autumn flavours! Enjoy.