OIL FREE SIMPLE CHIPS
Want to enjoy chips at every meal and for them to be completely healthy too? Now you can! With this recipe you can enjoy, quick, simple and healthy chips made with no oil! Just using one ingredient, this has to be the best recipe!
- 500g Maris Piper Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 220c (200c fan assisted oven) and line a large baking tray with grease proof paper
- Begin by scrubbing your potatoes to remove any dirt. Then, cut potatoes length ways in half, then again into quarters until you achieve around 2 inch wedges. All should be roughly the same size.
- Evenly spread the potato chips on the pre-greased baking tray leaving gaps between each potato and place into oven. Cook for 30-45 minutes, or until golden brown, depending how big your chips are turning over half way through to ensure crisp up evenly on both sides.
- Enjoy straight from the oven with oil free mayo or any of your favourite dips!