OIL FREE MAYO
Replicate your favourite dipping sauce, only completely plant-based, healthy, high in protein and as well as super yummy! Simple ingredients that take seconds to make using a blender. Use as a dip for your chippies, mix with ketchup to make burger sauce or mix into mashed chickpeas to replicate tuna mayo sandwich filler!
- 175g silken tofu
- 1 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Apple cider Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch Salt
- Place all ingredients into blender or food processor and blitz until completely smooth.
- Pour out and enjoy with some fresh warm oil free chips! Alternatively, place in air tight container and store in fridge up to a week.