- 3 Tablespoons Flax Seeds + 9 Tablespoons water
- 1 and 1/2 cup flour
- 3 Tablespoon Coconut sugar
- 1 and 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- zest of lemon
- 2/4 cup milk
- 1 and 1/2 table spoon lemon juice
- Began by placing flax seeds into small bowl and add water. Give a good mix and set aside to thicken up for 5 minutes.
- Place flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into large mixing bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine yoghurt, lemon zest, almond milk and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly and then add flax mixture. Give one last thorough mix.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and combine. Mix until completely smooth and ensuring no lumps remain. Allow to rest for 4-6 minutes.
- Preheat a good quality non stick pan on a medium heat. Spoon 3-4 tablespoons of pancake mixture into pan, creating a pancake shape. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until bubbles begin to form on the top and flip carefully to cook other side. Repeat this until all pancake mixture is gone.