- 200g gluten free flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Clove
- 200ml Almond Milk ( or oat!)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Place all dry ingredients into large mixing bowl and whisk together, evenly combining all the spices into the flour.
- Next, take a smaller mixing bowl and combine all the wet ingredients, mix thoroughly.
- Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix. A few lumps are okay, this actually makes the mixture slightly more fluffy!
- Preheat a good quality non stick pan on medium heat and add 3-4 tablespoons of pancake mixture to pan, cook pancake for 1-2 minutes until air bubbles start to appear on the top of pancake, at this point carefully flip and cook other side of pancake for a further 1 minute. Repeat this until all pancake mixture is gone!
- Stack them up and add your favourite toppings, I topped mine with whipped coconut cream and a freshly baked gingerbread man I made, and then dazzled them all in maple syrup and a sprinkle of dark chocolate, yum!