Light and easy Caesar salad dressing, that is super yummy and great to accompany with my Caesar salad recipe! Perfect if you are craving something light, yet hugely statisfying! The cashew nuts give the dressing the rich, creaminess. Whilst the capers, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice give the typical Caesar salad dressing sharpness!
- 80g cashews
- 125ml almond milk
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- Few pinches of salt and pepper
- Fill small sauce pan full 3/4 full of water and cover, bring to boil and add cashew nuts. Boil cashews for 10-12 minutes.
- Whilst the cashew's are boiling add all ingredients to blender and blitz until smooth. Once cashew's have boiled for 10-12 minutes, drain and add to blender with rest of ingredients. Give a final good blitz until mixture is completely smooth. This may take a few minutes to get a completely smooth mixture.
- Before serving, add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!