Balsamic Strawberry Basil Salad
Sweet and light, this balsamic strawberry and basil salad is perfect for any occasion. A mixture of sweet strawberries, fragrant basil, creamy avocado and chunks of pecan, drizzled with maple mustard balsamic.
- 500g Strawberries, sliced thinly
- 1 Medium Avocado, sliced thinly
- 20 Basil leaves, stems removed
- Handful Pecan nuts, chopped in half
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 Garlic Clove, peeled and minced
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- In small bowl combine all dressing ingredients and whisk well ensuring all elements have combined completely.
- Assemble all salad ingredients onto large plate or bowl, and pour dressing evenly over, ensuring all elements of salad are coated and enjoy!